The Midland Sportsman’s Club implementation follows a very standard path. Currently, five (5) targets are used. They are configured as follows:
- At the firing line the S-10 unit had its antenna removed from the box, and placed at the top of a 15′ mast made from common PVC piping and inexpensive metal brackets.
- The antenna is oriented mostly pointed downrange, but with a minor bias towards the end of the firing line where the repeater is located.
- At the target the G-2 units are suspended using the supplied brackets below the target in defilade.
- The target WIFI antenna is placed on the lower left corner of the target.
- No part of the systems are “hardwired” for power or communication. Other than the separation of the S-10 antenna from the S-10 box, the target system has been installed very much “out of the box”.